BOOKING TIKET PESAWAT

Tangan sedakep

Tangan sedakep. Info sangat penting tentang Tangan sedakep. Mengungkap fakta-fakta istimewa mengenai Tangan sedakep

Tangan sedakep
Koperasi Online Business Plan KSU Nuari, Koperasi Serba Usaha Nuari
Life's ambition occupies my time Priorities confuse the mind Happiness one step behind This inner peace I've yet to find Rivers flow into the sea Yet even the sea is not so full of me If I'm not blind why can't I see That a circle can't fit Where a square should be There's a hole in my heart That can only be filled by you And this hole in my heart Can't be filled with the things I do Hole hearted Hole hearted This heart of stone is where I hide These feet of clay kept warm inside Day by day less satisfied Not fade away before I die Rivers flow into the sea Yet even the sea is not so full of me

If I'm not blind why can't I see That a circle can't fit Where a square should be There's a hole in my heart That can only be filled by you And this hole in my heart Can't be filled with the things I do There's a hole in my heart That can only be filled by you Should've know from the start I'd fall short with the things I do Hole hearted Hole hearted Hole hearted Hole hearted No Women Allowed! Let me tell you about this love and hate relation Between a man and a woman And so none of you all get the wrong interpretation I can't live with them I'm gonna die without them Sooner or later

You'll be a he man woman hater It's inevitable And to become one You've gotta really hate to love them He man woman hater He, he man woman hater You know I love to hate cause I hate to love them He man's behaviour Doesn't need no explanation We all got a one track mind He men have always had a sexual preoccupation It's gonna be your place or it's gonna be mine Sooner or later
You'll be a he man woman hater It's inevitable And to become one You've gotta really hate to love them He man woman hater He, he man woman hater You know I love to hate cause I hate to love them He, he man woman hater Can't live with em gonna die without 'em


BOOKING TIKET PESAWAT
Powered By : Blogger