BOOKING TIKET PESAWAT

Tarkemat jenggoten

Tarkemat jenggoten. Info sangat penting tentang Tarkemat jenggoten. Mengungkap fakta-fakta istimewa mengenai Tarkemat jenggoten

Tarkemat jenggoten
Layanan Pulsa Elektronik Pulsagram Someone said life is for the taking Here I am with my hand out waiting for a ride I've been living on my great expectations What good is it when I'm stranded here And the world just passess by Where are the signs to help me get out of this place Ref : If I should stumble on my moment in time, How will I know If the story's written on my face, does it show Am I strong enough to walk on water Smart enough to come in out of the rain Or am I a fool going where the wind blows Here I sit halfway to somewhere Thinking about what's in front of me and what I left behind On my own, supposed to be so easy Is this what I've been after Or have I lost my mind Maybe this is my chance and it's coming to take me away

Ref : If I should stumble on my moment in time, How will I know If the story's written on my face, does it show Am I strong enough to walk on water Smart enough to come in out of the rain Or am I a fool going where the wind blows Here I am walking naked through the world Taking up space, society's child Make room for me, make room for me, make room for me (interlude) Am I strong enough to walk on water Smart enough to come in out of the rain Or am I a fool Going where the wind blows Going where the wind blows Going where the wind blows Going where the wind blows Hold on little girl Show me what he’s done to you Stand up little girl A broken heart can’t be that bad When it’s through , it’s through Fate will twist the both of you So come on baby come on over Let me be the one to show you

Ref : I’m the one who wants to be with you Deep inside I hope to be with you Waited on a line of greens and blues Just to be the next to be with you Build up your confidence So you can be on top for once Wake up who cares about Little boys that talk to much I seen it all go down Your game of love was all rained out So come on baby , come on over Le me be the one to hold you ( Reff ) Why be alone when we can be together baby You can make my life worthwhile And I can make you start to smile ….. ( Interlude, Ref, Ref one over tone )


BOOKING TIKET PESAWAT
Powered By : Blogger